In Circularo, we distinguish between two kinds of recipients:
- Internal - Recipients who are registered Circularo users from within your company or circle
- External - Recipients who are not registered on Circularo
It is possible to send documents to both kinds of recipients, as you can see below. External recipients you communicate with frequently can be saved in your Contacts.
The names of recipients are on the left side of the menu. On the right side, you can choose between two types of available actions to assign to each particular recipient:
- Needs to sign - Recipients you are asking to sign the document
- Can view - Recipients who can view the document but can’t edit or sign it
Set the signing order
Circularo enables you to set the order in which the recipients have to sign the document. The document will be sent to the next person from the list once the previous recipient has finished signing it.
- Switch the “Signing Order” toggle to Yes.
- To change the recipient order, use Drag and Drop or numbers.
You also have the option to send a document to multiple users at the same time while still managing a signing order (example order: 1, 2, 2, 3, 3, 3).
This feature enables you to select a group of multiple recipients (internal or external) who will all receive the document at the same time without it affecting the signing order. You can then choose how many of them need to sign.
The group can be selected with the Add multiple button.
Switch the Does everyone have to sign? toggle to Yes if all recipients have to sign the document to continue or conclude the signing process. Switch the toggle to No if it is enough when one recipient from the selected group signs to proceed.